• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest test opener?

Craig

World Traveller
If he only he converted for of his starts.

He has got to be one of the most under-used spinners in the game. He most of got the yips somewhere along the line.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Re: HI

michael_vaughan said:
Michael Vaughan The best opener

jane
thanks for the in depth description of why.

Why don't people back up their statements with stats/facts?

Anyway,I think that if Richardson can convert his starts,he will be the undisputed best opener in the world I.M.O,but theres yeh problem.He just aint converting his 40s-60s into 70s-100s.

michael_vaughan

School Boy/Girl Captain
ji

well ok then i think he is because he scores runs in any kind of situations also when i saw him play cricket once i started to like cricket more because he showed how intresting the game is he is a class player and he has been awarded with captaincy

jane

P.s thats why and believe hes the best opener in the world

Last edited: