• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
HK Women were beaten by CHK Dragons, as expected. Good game tho, and CHK streamed the whole thing live.

HK Vs PNG in the final T20 now - HK off to a rough start - 21/1 in 3.2 atm

cnerd123

likes this
Excellent win by HK. Rising up to the ocassion, beating a strong PNG side by 7 runs.

One day series starts tomorrow!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Managed to catch a few overs of this yesterday. Some of the PNG quickies have a fair bit of zip to their bowling.

cnerd123

likes this
They're a proper good team, I'm surprised they dropped a game to UAE in the World Cup Qualifiers. Reckon they would smash them and Nepal on current form.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm definitely a supporter of PNG. Would be awesome to have more pacific nations competing at the top level.

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
St. Helena have been amazing so far - 3 wins out of 3. Including one against Malawi today, which has more than 4000x their population.

Although I'm afraid they'll meet their Waterloo against Namibia...

cnerd123

likes this
I'd ask you all to watch the HK Vs PNG 2nd OD game, but HK got smashed again and I was doing commentary the whole time, so you're better off avoiding it tbh

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I know you must be upset with HK's performance *****, but congratulations to PNG on a fantastic series so far.

cnerd123

likes this
It's not so bad for HK. We're missing Anshuman and are playing lots of youngsters, so it's good that we're being competitive at the least. It's been a great learning experience for the new generation of HK cricketers. PNG are a serious side.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bring back East Africa and don't let any of existing or former Cricket Kenya administrators in the new organisation IMO.