• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Starting out in Cricket!

JoshSendItFor6

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys, brand new on this site... ride a sports bike and I'm on a bike forum and that has served me fantastically with meeting up for rides & problem solving.
So my question to you guys is... What clubs are good to join in the Chester/Ellesmere Port area or general Cheshire... and can you just join? is there try outs.. I wanna start training & i've never played properly befre can i just turn up and join in? when do the training sessions stop for the winter? whens the first club match usually held in the new year? what do i need to take to my first training session?

Thanks in advance for answering my 1 million questions! :D

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Dunno what it's like wherever you are but most clubs are happy for you to just rock up and introduce yourself at training.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Especially if you bring snacks.

How old are, Josh-the-hitter-of-6es?

Last edited:

navnika

Cricket Spectator
Go on and share your interesting questions on another threads also and get interesting and wonderful replys.It is really nice to see you here..