• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meanwhile Rohan Connolly has stopped tweeting about cricket (thankfully) and started (once again) tweeting about how Essendon did not cheat.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meanwhile Rohan Connolly has stopped tweeting about cricket (thankfully) and started (once again) tweeting about how Essendon did not cheat.
i wouldn't say he's done that. he's more like 'whatever move on guys'

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
i wouldn't say he's done that. he's more like 'whatever move on guys'
Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 11h
@azee90 What interests me is why so many like u so convinced they tried to willfully cheat. Push the envelope, sure. Like all other clubs.

Nah **** off someone at the club tried to wilfully cheat. Maybe not Hird, maybe not Corcoran. But someone did.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 11h
@azee90 What interests me is why so many like u so convinced they tried to willfully cheat. Push the envelope, sure. Like all other clubs.

Nah **** off someone at the club tried to wilfully cheat. Maybe not Hird, maybe not Corcoran. But someone did.
You can read all about it in tomorrow's Sun. Shock! Horror!
Not Seen Sportsperson tries to get rub of Green after Lean Mean all night Scene!!!

sreeku7

School Boy/Girl Captain
nah he is, pattinson can touch 150 when he really gets it going
yes,I still remember the ball which bowled Pujara in the Chennai Test.Full and 151 km(but not reverse, though).He reversed the ball later,but was unlucky.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
reasons to support australia:
pride for the team representing yr country

reasons to support south africa:
shane warne

come on steyn!