• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I couldnt believe it

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
When I was playing in under 12's, it was my birthday and i was batting, I hit the ball, ran but because the opposition didnt have enough player we had to lend my best mate to the , so I hit the ball and it when to, but what happened after gave me the ****s. He ran me out.

hank_thebigman

Cricket Spectator
Damn... i have done that to a dude on my team before.. fielding at midwicket, ive run across done the one handed pick up and throw... not expecting him to have run, but he was halfway down the pitch and the throw was right next to the bails..:( ... my bad