• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Scathing from Tubby. But absolutely correct re: averaging 35. I get the feeling he was thinking of SMarsh when he was talking.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Depends what you mean by "from". He moved there recently and learned all is cricket in Victoria so personally I wouldn't say he is "from Tasmania"
Well Brenton McDonald did the same with Victoria. So I would say he wasn't from Victoria.

TheJediBrah

Well Brenton McDonald did the same with Victoria. So I would say he wasn't from Victoria.
Uh don't think so. I played against him in like 2010/11 and he's been playing for at least the last 5 years Victorian Grade cricket. Since he was like a kid so yeah not "the same".

benchmark00

When you say something ******** you should expect to be called out.

No need to be a phaggot about it.
You are something special aren't. You're arguing with someone who is a personal friend of the person in question.

My guess is that you play 8th grade for some pub team that your Dad has gotten you along to and you're spouting **** like you know what you're on about. Just stop.

TheJediBrah

You are something special aren't. You're arguing with someone who is a personal friend of the person in question.

My guess is that you play 8th grade for some pub team that your Dad has gotten you along to and you're spouting **** like you know what you're on about. Just stop.
How do you not know what state your personal friend has lived in for the last 5+ years? What is wrong with you?

You said something stupid, I corrected you. What are you trying to gain?

Spikey

oh wait paine isn't opening. oh well. it's behaviour paine would have indulged in anyway imo