• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chadd(dd)d with a wicket first ball, reckon he's going to have roaring 2nd half of this season. Could win SA the Shield.

If SA make a home final, I'm taking all 5 days off and any CW member who wants to go hang is invited to stay at my place. B33rs will be had.

benchmark00

Over 85.3: McKay to Patterson, no run, OUT, waves at a wide ball and the nineties strike again as the edge is taken well by second slip

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Was six runs short of having my golden summer lined with diamonds.

Riggins

International Captain
Chadd(dd)d with a wicket first ball, reckon he's going to have roaring 2nd half of this season. Could win SA the Shield.

If SA make a home final, I'm taking all 5 days off and any CW member who wants to go hang is invited to stay at my place. B33rs will be had.
I l00k forward to it.

Top_Cat

Nah, dog act to give the wrong address, tbh. Jono; 431 Pulteney St, Adelaide. See ya after 12.

benchmark00

Over 89.6: Hastings to Abbott, no run, OUT, does repeat it, thin edge again, super line and length and a tad of movement. NSW 7/330 (Nevill 28, Abbott 0)

Dermo enjoying this.

Spikey

dear nsw tail, dont do this again

dear qld batsman, maybe stop hooking

deear wa batsman, do not get out to hilf

benchmark00

Leans back and guides one past gully to the rope. Elegant. Half century to Nevill off 96 deliveries. NSW 8/382 lead of 164

And that'll be the n00fers taste.