• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 22.6: Copeland to Cooper, no run, OUT, swings hard at this and gets a big edge, flies fast and a great catch by the keeper. SA 3/82 (Hughes 33, Cooper 24)

adub

International Captain
Come on Bl00s. I'm happy for you to let the Prince score another 100, but knock over Funguson toot sweet please and maybe all out about 250. Thanks chaps.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Over 3.3: McDermott to Finch, no run, OUT, stuck on the crease by a ball nipping back in and he's gone LBW! It was a huge shout from the Bulls and Umpire Graham-Smith raises the finger! That ball wasn't quite as bouncy as we'd seen previously.

Arun resorting back to his usual self. .

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
congrats to tassie for putting in what will surely be the season's most bizarre batting performance

adub

International Captain
Well done Prince. The rest of your team mates can kindly **** right off now however.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Anyone else think Paine might've decided to bat Gulbis below Doherty just to fire him up? Seems to have worked anyway...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aghast to find this message on my facebook:

"Congratulations to Cameron Merchant in passing 4,000 runs for the club on Saturday [Manly-Warringah District Cricket Club]. His ton was his 10th for the Tahs, putting him in equal 6th place of all time, along with the great George Lowe, and just one behind Brian Clemow."

Sounds like he's doing a bit better than he did for Taita, though I assume that's the club he played for before coming to NZ?