• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Economy rates are useless. This innings proves it. Some of the bowlers in this Indian XI have been sitting in the national side on good economy rates, with poor strike rates being forgiven. This Aussie side hasn't forgiven the lack of wickets- what looked like good bowling without wickets has now been flipped. When will the bowlers try to get wickets instead of merely see off overs?

You can't fault the batsmen for any batting errors this time. The bowlers have put the match away from them.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez Bailey's been batting well recently in ODIs. Was he always this good domestically?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This BCCI music that they play throughout all their telecasts makes me pictures a few **** ****s sitting around with their electric guitars pumping out some jazz funk tunes and nodding their heads.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
India paying about 5.10 against Australia's $1.17.

Tremendous knock from the skipper here, well done all the boys who batted at above 5 runs per over (83.33).

ajdude

International Coach
This BCCI music that they play throughout all their telecasts makes me pictures a few **** ****s sitting around with their electric guitars pumping out some jazz funk tunes and nodding their heads.
have they been playing the BCCI intro with the drums and all the "THAT IS 100 INTERNATIONAL CENTURIES" and "300 FOR VIRENDER SEHWAG"? best part of the test series earlier this year imo

dermo

International Vice-Captain
so good from this ****

wiff

First Class Debutant
Just joining here at half time, did I miss anything? I read the last few pages, but all I can gather is Bailey is the new test captain.

benchmark00

Australia have some real decent batting depth in their ODI ranks ATM, complete contrast to their test set up.

Clarke, Marsh, Smith all in the wings. I suppose someone will say White also.

Daemon

Who are these guys on sky sports? Trying so hard to say Ishant is a **** bowler in a politically correct manner. :laugh:

benchmark00

Just joining here at half time, did I miss anything? I read the last few pages, but all I can gather is Bailey is the new test captain.
Ishant Sharma was the pick of the bowlers and Australia defied the modern trend of taking the runs at 30 overs.