• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A year in cricket?

Gems

Cricket Spectator
Alright, if you live in the UK and have access to teletext then you can go to channel 3 and teletext page number 456 for a quiz on a year of cricket. Answers on page 457.

Access to the internet, go to www.teletext.co.uk and access the same quiz through clicking on 'sport' and then on 'cricket'.

Fifty questions. What's your score?

I haven't done it yet myself.:P

Bazza

International 12th Man
I just did it. Got 36 out of 50 which isn't too bad - in fact I did worst on the questions about th domestic season which were probably th hardest (IMO). :)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Now we know how Neil is doing well in the Prediction League. He has been blackmailing Marc into giving him partial points! :P

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Giving myself partial points for ones that I got half-right, 42.6.
Otherwise, 40.
Roughly as useful as first-chance averages, IMO.

13 for me *goes and hides under blanket*

Andre

International Regular
There is a mistake in the quiz - Matthew Elliott also played for Yorkshire this summer.

Andre

International Regular
My mistake. I thought he played one or two before his knee went - I'm sure he had a contract anyway.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He had a contract for sure, but once it became clear he wasn't going to be able to fulfull it, we got Yuvraj instead.
And what a brilliant signing that was!:!(