• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help needed about first Twenty20 cup final at Trent Bridge

Mrslampard

Cricket Spectator
Hello,

I was wondering if you would be able to help us. We have a match cricket ball from the first twenty20 cup final played at Trent Bridge between Surry Lions and Warwickshire Bears in 2003. I believe it was A D Brown that hit the winning runs (which was a 4) a policeman picked up the ball and passed it on to a steward who was my father in law.

We need to find out how and who would be able to authenticate the cricket ball. can anyone be able to direct us in finding this out? How we go about getting footage?

Thanks.