• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

why MCAS ?

amits

Banned
iamdavid and furious_ged, what is the meaning of the MCAS u 2 have started.

furious_ged, u also say that he is the only cricketer who really deserves a society :O

Last edited:

iamdavid

International Debutant
You have posted this at 10.09 AEST , yet I clearly told you at about 9.30 AEST exactly what that stood for , its Ged's society , not mine:rolleyes:

You definately know what it stands for because I told you half an hour ago on MSN , so why do you clog up the board with this thread.

As stated by Richard on a different forum "enough ****-take societies methinks .

There is only ever gonna be one real society & that is the AAAS , no one really cares about all these take off's.

deeps

International 12th Man
MCAS.......michael clarke appreciation society

how do i become a member? :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Little boys need to feel important, I would guess...

AAAS - The Original, The Best, Don't be Fooled by Imitations.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Coming soon....

RRAS (Ravi Rampaul Appreciation Society), CCAS (Corey Collymore AS), TTAS (Tatenda Taibu AS).

*shudders*

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
deeps said:
MCAS.......michael clarke appreciation society

how do i become a member? :P
Become a brain donor.

Oh, sorry. Below the belt.:D

The duck's thinking about starting the RCAS

<quack> Damned right!

amits

Banned
join the VLAS guys. that is a really special society.

all what u have to do is to have a signature which goes like "member of the VLAS" and the only requirement is to support VVS Laxman.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
amits said:
join the VLAS guys. that is a really special society.

all what u have to do is to have a signature which goes like "member of the VLAS" and the only requirement is to support VVS Laxman.
Motto : "You can count on Laxman"

One man, two ODI hundreds, three forenames and four dropped catches in a match.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
furious_ged said:
...But it was Rikki Clarke, now, wasn't it?
What do you expect?

The duck has his own ideas about things, I don't help him at all because of my schizophrenia