• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2012/13 Big Bash Tipping Competition

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tipping Comp Rules

• Simple scoring system; one point for each game correctly tipped.
  • We are tipping the finals.
  • If you fail to tip for a match, you will be given the away team automatically.
  • If you join the competition late before the end of Week 2, you'll be given the away teams for all the matches you've missed.
  • If you join the competition late after the end of Week 2, you'll start one point behind the lowest score.
  • Any tip/change made before the toss will be accepted, but don't edit old posts or I may miss your tipping change.
  • Each Sunday night/Monday, I'll post up an update of the results and the tipping ladder, as well as the list of fixtures for the next week. Replying to my weekly post with your tips on Monday will be the easiest way to keep track of the competition.
  • You may tip as far in advance as you like.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Week 1

Friday, December 7th
Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars

Saturday, December 8th
Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder

Sunday, December 9th
Brisbane Heat v Hobart Hurricanes
Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
stars (cheering for the renegades)
sixers (wouldn't mind the thunder winning a game itbt)
hurricanes (dougeh)
perth (kat)

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Week 1

Friday, December 7th

Saturday, December 8th

Sunday, December 9th
Stars
Sixers
Hurricanes
Strikers

uvelocity

International Coach
renegades
sixers
heat
scorchers

latecomers rule is a bad idea imo, could potentially start in the lead. nrl comp is they start with the equal lowest

benchmark00

Friday, December 7th

Saturday, December 8th

Sunday, December 9th

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Friday, December 7th

Saturday, December 8th

Sunday, December 9th

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
renegades
sixers
heat
scorchers

latecomers rule is a bad idea imo, could potentially start in the lead. nrl comp is they start with the equal lowest
I've changed it slightly, to:

• If you join the competition late before the end of Week 2, you'll be given the away teams for all the matches you've missed.
  • If you join the competition late after the end of Week 2, you'll start one point below the lowest score.

This thing starts in less than 24 hours and I've only just started the thread so I didn't want to be too harsh with it, but if we get a string of away team upsets I don't want someone joining in Week 5 in second place or something.

Daemon

want to see how far i get without knowing any of the teams or following the comp