• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good on the Bangers to win this series.

Really find the WI an annoying cricket team though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Still no Roach? Modern day captaincy, will never understand it.

The desire to have a bowler left to bowl overs 45-50 when they're not even going to occur.

So dire.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Having Nasir and Mahmudullah in the team really calm Bangladesh down and reduce the risk of the previously all too familiar collapse.

A big moment was Shafiul taking the final two wickets in the 48th over - 20 or so more runs and Bangladesh most likely would have approached things a little differently.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This Gazi has been something of a find then. Someone who's watched to tell me more about him.
still on the developing side, bowls off spin, not afraid to give flight and can bat a few; troubled Gayle throughout the series. Saqlain worked really hard with him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The Fogg perfume theme song gets stuck in my head heaps even though it's not in English and I have no idea what the words mean.