• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Cricket Draft : Group A

Which team is the strongest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Sorry for the delay.

As stated earlier, the two qualifying teams will pick one player from the knocked out team, in the order of the number of votes.

So here, I get to pick one player first from Agent's team, and then Monk picks one.

I will go for Brian Lara. Can't say no to him. Monk, please choose your player as soon as possible.

As stated earlier, this player is added to your squad, and you can have more than 3 players per country in your squad but when you put out your playing XI for the quarter final, the 3 players per country rule has to be respected in that XI again.

Also, in the quarter finals the polls will be one on one, so it will be useful to add some tactics.
Ok....didn't realise this was happening. Makes it interesting! I'll swipe Gavaskar. Not sure I want many of his others.....

Abbott's XI

- Sunil Gavaskar
- Virender Sehwag
- Stephen Fleming (c)
- Sachin Tendulkar
- A.B. DeVilliers (wk)
- Darren Lehmann
- Andrew Symonds
- Daniel Vettori
- Wasim Akram
- Andy Roberts
- Craig McDermott