• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian off season domestic 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dunno know. I'm leaning no. He didn't really repeat his 'instant big hitting' success he had in the lower standards of the IPL. and if he can't do that, and clarke won't bowl him, there seems little point

Spikey

don't get me wrong, I'm gonna be bagging SOK so much for not dropping himself for Doran in our ODers next season

uvelocity

International Coach
I dunno know. I'm leaning no. He didn't really repeat his 'instant big hitting' success he had in the lower standards of the IPL. and if he can't do that, and clarke won't bowl him, there seems little point
was this in response to me you little ratbag? have you been on the sauce? clarke wont be at the t20wc

and yeah thread away why not

Spikey

well if clarke ain't bowling smitteh there seems little point picking him as an all-round package

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No 2nd xl Nufan? ,who would be in it,vital to keep pressure on the frists,and maybe close to first xl selection.
Hmm. Tough to say but I would go with..

1. Henry 2. Hughes 3. Cruikshank 4. Thornley (c) 5. Dawson+ 6. Cush 7. Abbott 8. Copeland 9. Doran 10. Tremain 11. Bills 12. Cribb.

Yep, I'm keen for Nev to open if Haddin is available (which I think he will be) too. He's done a fair bit of it at grade level and is well-equipped technically. I think the only other opening option there would be Henriques, and I really don't think he should bat above seven at the moment.

I'd swap Patterson and Rohrer from that side and probably play Copeland ahead of Haze but that's the closest yet to a team I'm happy with.
Yeah you would think both keepers would be available and hopefully both play. Fair enough about your changes but I think its Haze's time to shine this year so I would be picking him for sure.

uvelocity

International Coach
well if clarke ain't bowling smitteh there seems little point picking him as an all-round package
maybe im off my head, but perhaps bailey will bowl him. or perhaps they think he will do it with the bat, cause he will defo be at the wc anyway. that was the whole point of him going to england

Spikey

oh yeah i forgot bailey was captain. point stands, i don't think he'll get bowled