• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tonight's match

Should be a good'un tonight eh? Australia's out for revenge!! It was good to see the blind rage of Australia on Wednesday, certainly a lesson that Australia can fight lying down. Sorry it had to come out on New Zealand rather than on India. Well, there's always tonight!

Anyone reckon Clarkey will finally get a game on tour tonight?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Australians love beating india

Yes, well it seems that the teams which really irk the Aussies are the Proteas and India.

They love beating the S'Africans for the sake of it. However with India, I suspect the pleasure in beating them has to do with the fact that India remains the one country that Australia hasn't conquered for a long time in tests.
And it really ****es the Aussie team off.

So, they luv beating India anywhere, any time (though India are inept away from home(in tests at least) -- they've improved in ODIS in recent times).

iamdavid

International Debutant
Ged , are you the same Ged who used to post on Cricinfo's Blues Views forum??

As for tonights game I hope Clarke gets a game but I dont like his chances , you know there is actually a thread dedicated to the tri series already:)

Choora

State Regular
I think in this tournament with a depleated attack, Aussies wil find it dificult to beat a very confident Indian team.

Choora

State Regular
BTW has D Flemming retired,i always thought that he was a wonderful bowler, should have been in the team when the others aren't playing!

vicpride29

Cricket Spectator
Yeh the aussies will win tonight i think. Clark i don't think will get in. Bichael needs to lift his game big time against India.

yeah it wasn't my intention to make a new thread i thought it was part of the tri series one, i've never posted here before