• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
TBF Trent Bridge can be a little like that, especially if it's overcast on day one. The toss was the key factor in India winning in 2007 (with apologies to Zaheer) and, although the good guys ultimately won, was instrumental in India taking a lead this dig too.
Yeah, no doubt the toss can be important in favourable fast bowling conditions too, but I think it can make quite a lot more difference in a match like this.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Just got in, missed the Midge wicket but from what I read it seemed lolarious.

300+ run lead now. Surely good enough?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, unfortunately. Sad, because I thought he was pretty good a few months back.
I was never a big fan by any stretch of the imagination itbt but I could see why some people thought he was promising providing he could be smart and accurate. He's been dire in this match. It's not just that he hasn't bowled the right areas; he doesn't really appear to have much to him even if he did, and that's really saying something on this pitch. He's been comfortably outbowled by Lyon and Herath, and that's from a potency perspective as much as an execution one which isn't a great sign

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
charge down and swing to midwicket usman. ffs

Coach Spikey there with a handy batting tip.