• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zimbabwe 'A' v Australia 'A' v South Africa 'A'

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Looks a fantastic game yesterday. Fantastic to see Mitch Marsh star. His consistency will remain the big issue in his game, but the signs are good at 19.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Zimbabwe have a great chance to win the game today. I notice Price may have been dropped, his form hasn't been good, but it is hard to imagine they would drop one of Zimbabwe's best.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Brian Vitori 3-35 in 9 overs today.Looks good.I hope they have a good bunch of fast bowlers when they return to test arena.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Zim XI - 52/0 in 8 overs.
Target - 245
Sibanda & Masakadza doing a great job today.I hope they win. :)

aussie tragic

International Captain
I see on cricinfo that Maddison and Wade are withdrawn players from the 50 over squad. Shows Hughes and Krejza as being added?

Nigel Benjamin

U19 12th Man
today's wicket looks better. RSA's total of 245-5 definitely seems a bit below par. a good crowd is in here at Harare Sports Club and the atmosphere is great!

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
:( they were 178/3 & the match was in their hand..still they lost..don't know when they will learn..

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
10 overs in and Australia are 0/60.

Interesting to see them change the opening combination for the final. Hughes is opening up with Warner, instead of Finch.

Can't believe Justin Ontong's only 31. I swear he's been around forever.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I guess the change was worth it, given they're 0/164. With all the wickets in tact, they have to be looking at 290+ from here surely.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Change was more or less forced. With Maddinson injured and Hughes replacing him Finch down to number 3 was the best move.

(probably. guess it doesn't matter now!)