• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The difference between Sachin and Bradman; That Bradman was not a ball tamperer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That link also says that Arsenal are ****.. not sure what that means. :ph34r:

salman85

International Debutant
Versus South Africa.2001.

Tendulkar was charged with ball tampering,whereas some other Indian players were charged with excessive appealing.

I'm not sure if i remember correctly,but i think that was the same match after which some Indian players were banned for a few games,handed fines etc,but they said they would still play the next game or something along those lines.

BCCI and ICC were not on good terms during this incident if my memory serves me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.