• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PALMO: The official rules

danno

Cricket Spectator
crickets are my favourite insects......they make a lovely noise and jump so high.....i just love them!! could spend all the long hot summer days watching them...........................

that picture is a perfect example of these beautiful creatures......all green and jumping around...........................

danno

Cricket Spectator
yay.....i've finally gone up in the world......graduated from waterboy at last......................!

Kimbo

International Debutant
now you know what its like to be underage. even with my 2000 posts im underage....

mmm yes... crickets jumping about...

Kimbo

International Debutant
2201 now actually

*realises its not that cool to post loads*

hey who doctored my post count. i have only posted like twice, man. I dont ever go on the computer. I party and have a life and stuff. Dude.