• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to now for Kenyan cricket?

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Glad to see them getting back into action well. Always liked this team for their spirit despite being small :)! I think they should on a regular basis start sending out their players to countries such as Zim, Ban and so for better experience and match practice.

I know for a fact that Maurice Odumbe and Steve Tikolo played club cricket in Bangladesh a long time ago. I saw one of them in a match once...don't remember who...was a kid back then.

Hope they can sort out their structural problems soon. I definitely don't want to see them go in oblivion.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
wat abt today's match

Kenya won the second match by 9 runs. They batted first and made 204, with Collins Obuya top scoring with 65 and Tikolo and Tanmay Mishra chipping in with 32 and 34.

UAE were bowled out for 195 in reply, with left arm spinner Shem Obado the pick of the bowlers with 4/42 off 9 overs.

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenya won the second match by 9 runs. They batted first and made 204, with Collins Obuya top scoring with 65 and Tikolo and Tanmay Mishra chipping in with 32 and 34.

UAE were bowled out for 195 in reply, with left arm spinner Shem Obado the pick of the bowlers with 4/42 off 9 overs.
Again, Collins Obuya the only Kenyan batsman pushing on from a start. :@

Still looking for today's result

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Kenya win the series 4-0. Good to see them win the final match without Tikolo. Mishra (68) finally got a half century which is really good signs for Kenya.