• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1999 World Cup Bats Up For Grabs

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey All, in another thread there has been alot of talk about how much signed cricket bats are worth etc, well I just made a visit to the Kent CCC Website and found the lastest story was this......

1999 CRICKET WORLD CUP BATS FOR AUCTION

An opportunity has arisen to acquire a collection of 12 full sized autograph bats bearing the signatures of the following squads from the 1999 Cricket World Cup: England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, India, South Africa, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Kenya and Scotland.

Between them, these bats contain the autographs of some of the greatest players the game has ever produced including Steve and Mark Waugh, Glen McGrath, Brian Lara, Curtley Ambrose, Courtney Walsh, Alan Donald, Darren Gough, Alec Stewart, Rahul Dravid, Jacques Kallis, Wasim Akram, Ricky Ponting and many many others too numerous to mention.

To submit an offer for this collection, please click on the contact us page and e mail your bid and a telephone number. What have you to lose except the cost of a very brief e mail - and look what you may gain!

If your intrested in making a bid then the website can be found HERE - Or it can be found in my Signature :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
thats pretty sweet, except something bothered me about the layout of the kent website. sorry, i just had to say that.