• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pietersen hospitalised

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
KP has suffered a setback in his recovery and has been taken to hospital. On SSN. Not good. :unsure:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
ECB were hoping that he would play in the ODI's against Australia, now it looks like he may even miss the Champions Trophy.

And if Fred needs work after the 5th test and takes time out, England are already shot before they played a game.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I heard the SSN presenter (possibly Simon Thomas, I bet he wishes he was still on Blue Peter) say in a rather alarmed voice that Pietersen "may now miss the Champions Trophy".

Can't say I shared his alarm.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Champions Trophy's problem has always been that not enough people care about it - it could be a damn good tourney if they did. Given they don't, there's sod-all point holding it at all really.

Either way, just hope Pietersen can improve ASAP. And not just be fit to play, be fit to perform properly.