• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vettori and Ryder

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Jesse: This bladder represents your new born child, and I shall now proceed to devour it
Vettori: Nooooooooo......
:ph34r:

analyst

U19 12th Man
Ryder-This ball has to be protected and taken to the other side
Vettori-They stole it from us, the dirty little fat hobbit type creature!

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jesse "Gollum" Ryder- Myy precccioussss.
Vettori- Gollum was lean the last time I checked.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
"As Vettori's hand thrust out towards him, Ryder now knew how the toilet window felt that fateful night".

cpr

International Coach
The annual New Zealand Easter Egg hunt had to be abandoned when a certain someone wouldnt even wait for the prize to be hidden

kamran

Cricket Spectator
HI Guys

Vettori and his team mates are very talented but I am sorry to say that they are not the big player who could not win a big tittle.

kamran

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I encourage your reply. Yes you are right but I mean that This keviy team has good players but unfortunately they haven't win a big tittle yet. Do you agree with me.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
I encourage your reply. Yes you are right but I mean that This keviy team has good players but unfortunately they haven't win a big tittle yet. Do you agree with me.
they won ICC knock out tournament in 2002 i guess

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
RYDER: the ball is too heavy for me to even stand up
Vetorri: i can anticipate that, can't u see my face???????

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
This is a humour forum. Try some.

Last edited:

kamran

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I don't think so they won icc cup in 2002. You have to other sports activites so check this site afootballdirectiry.com it is a good site about football r u love to play football as well with cricket.