• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2008/09

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone know if/when the ICL players will be coming home? I know Marshall (H) is playing for ND as an overseas player, but what about Harris, McMillan, Bond, Tuffee, Adams, Vincent et al.?

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Does anyone know if/when the ICL players will be coming home? I know Marshall (H) is playing for ND as an overseas player, but what about Harris, McMillan, Bond, Tuffee, Adams, Vincent et al.?
Not too sure. I'll try to get a hold of Daryl and ask him.

Polo23

International Debutant
Pretty sure they will all be coming back now wont they? That rubbish competition has finished for it's second season hasnt it?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Race to open

TG McIntosh 140, 9, 1
RA Jones 28, 22, 5
TD Astle 0, 23, 1
MHW Papps 14, 26, 16
BJ Watling 21
CJ Merchant 0
GH Worker 24, 27
PJ Ingram 37, 1
MD Bell 146
JM Brodie 40
CD Cumming 67*
HD Rutherford 0,

Both 50+ scores are big hundreds. Interesting. :ph34r:

And what a ripper Boult! Takes one with his 4th ball.

Last edited:

Polo23

International Debutant
McIntosh doing what he does pretty much every season. One huge score followed by lots of small scores. Perhaps he can turn it around and get a few big scores this season.

Trent Boult gets his first first class wicket in New Zealand...well done to him, hopefully a lot more to come...he cleaned up his U19 team mate Hamish Rutherford for a golden :laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see Franklin in the runs. 69 not too shabby.

Wellington to kill Canterbury you heard it here first.

Polo23

International Debutant
Don't really rate him to be honest, from what I saw at our training camps.

Damn I wish I lived in Otago or CD!:laugh:
*shrug* I wouldnt really know. You know who I don't rate? Michael Guptill-Bunce..he cost us a spot in the U19 WC final!!!

Polo23

International Debutant
He's doing pretty well at the moment...and against a couple of left armers who swing it (Boult and Scott) which was his main problem at international level, always playing around his pad and getting out LBW. Perhaps he has sorted that out.

Boult has both Otago wickets to fall, Rutherford and Todd both bowled.

Flem274*

123/5
Interesting that Patton has dislodged Sinclair from no.3. Quite like what I've heard on the radio thus far, scored fifty in the first innings when everybody else was woeful.