• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think Brad Haddin will be as a good a test batsman as Gilchrist ?

How do you rate Brad Haddin as a test batsman ?

• Total voters

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm guessing Smith was more referring to the part about Ronchi's wicketkeeping, which he's denounced as poor on here more times than I can remember (and that for a guy who barely posts in CC).
I've denounced his batting more than his keeping, which has improved considerably in recent seasons.

pup11

International Coach
I've denounced his batting more than his keeping, which has improved considerably in recent seasons.
Yeah his keeping has improved a lot over the seasons, and i hope his batting also improves because tbh he is great to watch when he gets going and its just shame when you see a guy like him with all the shots and such clean ball-striking ability, throw his wicket away time and again, so i hope someone like Moody can work with him on that part of his game and help him improve as a batsman, but obviously it ain't going to easy.