• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fat Gray vs Banger Tresco

Napier16

Banned
With all due respect, what is the point of this, Banger is finished anyway. It's a non issue.
They're similar, both a bit pair shaped, both openers, both brutal 4 hitters along the ground, both southpaws, both flawed, both can score big if in and benifitting from let-offs (both are fairly lucky)

I think it's as valid as many of the other battles I see here, if not more so.

PavlovsDog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
They're similar, both a bit pair shaped, both openers, both brutal 4 hitters along the ground, both southpaws, both flawed, both can score big if in and benifitting from let-offs (both are fairly lucky)

I think it's as valid as many of the other battles I see here, if not more so.
Fair enough, but it's still Biff by a landslide for me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not really. He was posting utter bollox in other threads and getting no attention so came up with this..............which was also ignored..............until now.
I meant the "other" account involved in this thread. Very irregular. Not neccessarily double duplicates, but certainly something I'd think a possibility on first reflection.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I meant the "other" account involved in this thread. Very irregular. Not neccessarily double duplicates, but certainly something I'd think a possibility on first reflection.

If you mean he was talking to himself, then yes, he did the same in the official tour thread yesterday.

PavlovsDog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No, I can assure you I am a brand new poster who only found this forum whilst searching for news on the Vaughan resignation.

I just found the comparison bizarre and a non issue, considering Tres is no longer a Test or ODI player, therefore it's a pointless comparison.

Napier16

Banned
Not at all. I would suggest you just have an axe to grind and it's influencing your opinion.