• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 2008

Stapel

International Regular
As with any event around the world, the black market is the place to be. I don't count on the KNCB........

brockley

International Captain
Be good for an ICL ireland ide to stick it to india,maybe india will ask zimbabwe to come back so india don't have to play ireland.
BCCI can't dictate to another national board on who they can or cannot pick.
Indias' only option is surrender the game to ireland and withdraw.

Stapel

International Regular
As with any event around the world, the black market is the place to be. I don't count on the KNCB........
Well well well!

The KNCB got 500 tickets and will sell them (max 4 for each person) to Dutch cricketers on first-call-first-serve basis.

I faxed 2 forms today (one for the England match and one for the Pakistan match) and made a phone call right afterwards. I was told my orders have already been processed. I was on time. Confirmation is due this week. Things look really good!

@other Dutch readers: PM me with your e-mail address, so I can send the forms to you. My guess is that if you send them tomorrow morning, you should be in time!