• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doping scandal in IPL

Xuhaib

International Coach
hahah...I thought no one could tops Akhtar but this idiot just proved me wrong.

Good bye to bad rubbish!

Debris

International 12th Man
I had always assumed that Aktar's bad influence got Asif into drugs.

But maybe I have got it backwards.

pup11

International Coach
what a waste of talent...... Almost criminal, tbh..... :(
Talent is nothing if you are not ready to work hard, anybody can enhance their performance levels by taking such drugs, but the real talented players are those who work their backsides off, to stay fit so that they can perform up-to their full capabilities game after game, season after season, by letting guys like Asif and Akthar off the hook for such an offence, not only are the PCB insulting all the hard-working "clean" athletes out their, but they are also setting a bad precedent for a young, upcoming rookies.