• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Awards for 5-11th May 2008

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
The Agarkar/Mohammed Award ('At least they’re trying' award)
Just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them.
OK. I will give this a try. I still need to know a bit. let me have an email on details.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The CW Awards Team

Position vacant (Milestones)
Richard (Sir Geoffrey, Inzamam, Saj, Sobers & Bradman)
archie mac (Warne & Gatting-v-Rana)
adharcric (Afridi & Hussey)
Son Of Coco (Skull)
Positions vacant: Agarkar/Mohammed, Jimmy Adams, & FIAB
Are we not having a Greigy anymore? Just realised I hadn't seen any

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I sent Blake an email asking if he'd like to do the Greigy and Marsh-Lillee again, and he still hasn't replied to me. Thinking I'll have to start advertising that as of next week though TBH. Unless you read this thread Blake, I'll have to take it as a no.

oz_fan

International Regular
I sent Blake an email asking if he'd like to do the Greigy and Marsh-Lillee again, and he still hasn't replied to me. Thinking I'll have to start advertising that as of next week though TBH. Unless you read this thread Blake, I'll have to take it as a no.
Sorry have been a bit busy lately. I'd be happy to do both the Greigy and Marsh-Lillee if you still need someone.

Last edited:

oz_fan

International Regular
Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to miss this week though as I haven't been following the forum closly enough to find a worthy winner but I'll definately be ready to go for next week.