Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him cryin

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    SreeSanth will have a good career in Bollywood. All he needs is to work on his Hindi. He can dance well and shown that he can cry well too. Way to steal the spotlight off of Kumar and other King's players. What an ahole.

And Bhajji doesn't deserve any benefit of doubt either. Suspend both from IPL for good and if possible keep the two clowns away from Indian cricket team.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryP...hajji-Sree+row
    Haha yeah I'm sure it was Sreesanth's intentions of 'stealing the spotlight' from the rest of the Punjab players and having himself be exposed by the cameras crying. Yeah it was all a plan.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Quote Originally Posted by social View Post
    People shouldnt be criticising Sree

Harby, on the hand ......
    I understand why people don't like Sreesanth, but he's copping a pasting in this thread solely because its he who was seen emotional. If it was a Rohit Sharma or Ishant Sharma crying, there'd be a lot more sympathy.

Look, Sree crying is hardly a great display of his mental strength and character, but jeez is a senior player and friend slapped me with anger I'd probably get emotional too. Particularly embarrassing if it happened on the ground in front of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    I understand why people don't like Sreesanth, but he's copping a pasting in this thread solely because its he who was seen emotional. If it was a Rohit Sharma or Ishant Sharma crying, there'd be a lot more sympathy.

Look, Sree crying is hardly a great display of his mental strength and character, but jeez is a senior player and friend slapped me with anger I'd probably get emotional too. Particularly embarrassing if it happened on the ground in front of everyone.
    Nope I dont think there would be much sympathy from me for Rohit/Ishant Sharmas either.........this is a grown up sport..........you have to be bloody tough.........if someone slaps you, you get right back at him...........crying like that is a sign of weakness.

The STUPID BLOODY news channels are now saying it wasn't a slap it was tough words exchanged. I hate these moron channels.........dont care about getting the story right before running with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdj View Post
    Nope I dont think there would be much sympathy from me for Rohit/Ishant Sharmas either.........this is a grown up sport..........you have to be bloody tough.........if someone slaps you, you get right back at him...........crying like that is a sign of weakness.
    SilentStriker?

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Wasn't aware you had to be emotionally tough to be a top class cricketer. Get out of it Lou Vincent, we don't want anybody with depression playing this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

It's not boxing, ffs!

If Harby laid a hand on him, rip up his contract and ban him from cricket for an extended period - that punishment fits the crime

If it was an umpire and not an opposition player, he'd be gone for life

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Wasn't aware you had to be emotionally tough to be a top class cricketer. Get out of it Lou Vincent, we don't want anybody with depression playing this game.
    You have to be emotionally tough to be a top class anything, if you have a weakness, you deal with it, did Lou Vincent have a breakdown in public? I was not aware of it.

a grown up NON CONTACT sport. You don't see Sreesanth crying when people sledge him back. Andre Nel gave him a mouthfull in South AFrica last year, and Sree responded by hitting him back over his head for six.

If it was someone like Ricky Ponting who hit Sreesanth, i'm sure Sree would have pushed him/hit him back or did something, yelled and definately not been crying.

It was because Harbajan is a team mate, and supposed friend

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Indeed.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Na reckon Sree isn't in the wrong at all here, sure he might be a bit of a baby but the bashing here is certainly unjustified. Slapping a guy who is your Indian national team mate is just ridiculous and really pathetic.
    exactly

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post
    a grown up NON CONTACT sport. You don't see Sreesanth crying when people sledge him back. Andre Nel gave him a mouthfull in South AFrica last year, and Sree responded by hitting him back over his head for six.

If it was someone like Ricky Ponting who hit Sreesanth, i'm sure Sree would have pushed him/hit him back or did something, yelled and definately not been crying.

Think this is a key sentence. Good post.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    You have to be emotionally tough to be a top class anything, if you have a weakness, you deal with it, did Lou Vincent have a breakdown in public? I was not aware of it.
    Being emotionally tough in regard to sport and life are different things, being tough in sport is taking sledging with a grimace and a grain of salt, not hitting your team mate when he gives you a slap.

Lou Vincent publicly announced he was suffering from depression a wee while back.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar
    Lou Vincent publicly announced he was suffering from depression a wee while back.
    And was praised for it, rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post

Well as of right now, some of the news channels are doing a bit of backtrack as now they are saying that "tough words" were exchanged...........regardless if it was tough words or a slap.....if you think that Bhajji is the kind of person/team mate you should look up to then you definitely have a few screws loose.

I dont know about Sreesanth but I would have decked anybody(male)who got physical with me. And I mean anybody.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information