• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

U/19 Tour: Bangladesh in Pakistan

Efaz

U19 12th Man
Fixture:
Nov 20 - 23: Four day match in National Stadium, Karachi
Nov 26: 1st one day match in Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad
Nov 28: 2nd one day match in Niaz Stadium, Hyderabad
Dec 02: 3rd one day match in Defence Housing Authority Stadium, Karachi
Dec 05: 4th one day match in Steel Mills Ground, Karachi
Dec 07: 5th one day match in National Bank of Pakistan Sports Complex, Karachi

Bangladesh U/19 Squad:
Tamim Iqbal (LHB)
Rony Talukder (RHB)
Ashraful Aziz (RHB)
Marshall Ayub (RHB, LB)
Mahmudul Hasan (RHB, OB)
Nasir Hossain (RHB, OB)
Suhrawardi Shuvo (SLA, LHB)
Dollar Mahmud (RMF, RHB)
Zabid Hossain (WK)
Mohammad Shakil (LB)
Rubel Hossain (RFM)
Shubashis Roy (RFM)
Golam Kibria (RMF)
Mithun Ali (RHB, WK)

Last edited:

Efaz

U19 12th Man
Four day match

The last day of the four day match is set to be an interesting one.

BD U/19 1st Innings - 343/10 (104.4 Overs) : Mithun Ali 41, Ashraful Aziz 77, Rony Talukder 107; Mohammad Rameez 4/73

Pak U/19 1st Innings - 328/10 (125.1 Overs) : Ahmed Shehzad 104, Umar Amin 112; Rubel Hossain 3/70

BD U/19 2nd Innings - 58/3 (25 Overs) : Mithun Ali 30, Mahmudul Hasan 8*, Rubel Hossain 0*

Full Scorecard

Miraz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Good solid performance by our boys. The match is heading towards a draw, but our boys will have the moral advantage due to first innings lead and good second innings.

BD U-19 Vs PAK U-19
BD U-19 343 & 235/8 Over -Tamim 6, Mithun 30, Ashraful 11, Mahmudul 11, Rubel 3, Nasir 22, Marshall 59, Sohrawardi 23, Rony 36*, Dollar 19*
PAK U-19 328/10 Over -125.1; Rubel 3/77, Shuvashish 2/43, Mahmudul 2/41, Sohrawardi 2/61, Dollar 1/77

CrazY GirL

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ahmed Shahzad is a good one infact most of our U19 youngster r really good, better then some of our current plyrs

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Great Going Bangladesh U19... Shows a bright future for them & after 2011 Wc I guess they are no more minnows... Keep going... I see Zimbabwe & Kenya started to improve a lot too... Hope there is a series between Bangladesh, Zimbabwe & Kenya now...

Last edited:

Efaz

U19 12th Man
Bangladesh U/19 lost the first one day match by a big margin (144 runs).

Scorecard

The second one day match is today. I hope BD boys will restore some pride.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Great Going Bangladesh U19... Shows a bright future for them & after 2011 Wc I guess they are no more minnows... Keep going... I see Zimbabwe & Kenya started to improve a lot too... Hope there is a series between Bangladesh, Zimbabwe & Kenya now...
That would be nice...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Ahmed Shahzad is a gun.
Seems to be. Gave Shaun Pollock a bit of hiding and was practically the only Pakistani player to impress when South Africa played the PCB board last month. Nasir Jamshed is apparently another talented Pakistani opener.

Both should be considered for the Zimbabwe series, can’t be any worse than the failed crap that they keep sticking at the top of the order.

Efaz

U19 12th Man
Bangladesh U/19 finally won a match.

Full scorecard

It's a relief to see the boys finally made a good score. However, the top order still stays as a worry.

Tamim Iqbal is sent back home to join the national team preparation camp for New Zealand tour. Chances are that he won't join the U/19 team for the next tour, the tour of South Africa that is coming up at the end of this month.

brockley

International Captain
This is good pakistan beatable,australia still has a chance we will have hughes and hill back,and also faulkner and pattinson maybe be fit to lead the attack.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any emerging stars for Bangladesh? Wouldn't surprise me if we see one or two of these players in the national side in a years time, perhaps even less.