• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ranatunga ODI bowling?

deira

Banned
i was just looking over Ranatuga's Odi bowling record and its pretty good. The one thing that really took me by surprise was the amount of clean bowleds he had. i think some where around 30% mark which is pretty high for a part time bowler

anoop4real

U19 12th Man
i was just looking over Ranatuga's Odi bowling record and its pretty good. The one thing that really took me by surprise was the amount of clean bowleds he had. i think some where around 30% mark which is pretty high for a part time bowler
Hmm good info; playerr.....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ranatunga played a lot of his early career as a change bowler, played a similar role to say Styris and Collingwood. But once he had a few injuries he stopped bowling as much. He also had those cramp issues around then as well.