• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket trade week

Julian87

State Captain
I completely agree with Prince actually. Have always rated Kartik.

Would happily swap Rogers or Hodge for him.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We could probably get a half decent player out of it too, suckers.
Not sure who we'd take TBH. Shahriar Nafees would be a reasonable bet as an opening batsman, as would Mashrafe Mortaza for the bowling all-rounder slot. Abdur Razzak would also be a very handy acquisition for our ODI team.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Not sure who we'd take TBH. Shahriar Nafees would be a reasonable bet as an opening batsman, as would Mashrafe Mortaza for the bowling all-rounder slot. Abdur Razzak would also be a very handy acquisition for our ODI team.
Exactly, they wouldn't know what hit em. Wouldn't mind that Nazimuddin fellow, I feel he could really develop into a good player if we threw him into our domestic scene.

Julian87

State Captain
gilly will retire soon and i dont want to have to give the gloves to haddin if u ask me it would depend on how luke ronchi develops in the next yr or so for mine but yer

WTF?

What has Brad Haddin done not to deserve a shot at both ODI and Test cricket FFS?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Here's one for the Sri Lankans.

Michael Clarke, Hilfenhaus and Crosthwaite for Muralitharan.

You get one established star, one pace bowler with huge wraps on him and a keeper who may be a slight improvement on your current one for a freak and the best bowler around, but with some doubt about how long he will go on.
LOL Crosthwaite, Kashal Silva is 10 times better.