• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which fruit is Shane Watson most like?

Which fruit is Shane Watson most like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
With the number of polls and threads where Shane Watson is discussed, I have noticed that there is a very important detail that never gets mentioned. I would like people's opinion on this.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think he is like the durian below

Its soft and yellow as someone just mentioned for the banana and is also 'fat'. Plus it really really stinks

.:dry:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: You're kidding, surely?

Meet Messrs Smith, Gelman, Cribb, Clapo, Hoitink, Cameron, Patrick (I think :unsure:), Fuller, Matt79, f_o_s and quite a few slightly quieter ones.

(If you need links to who these are, I'll provide 'em BTW :p)

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: You're kidding, surely?

Meet Messrs Gelman, Cribb, Clapo, Hoitink, Cameron, Patrick (I think :unsure:), Fuller, Matt79, f_o_s and quite a few slightly quieter ones.

(If you need links to who these are, I'll provide 'em BTW :p)
Yeah, but one is saturated with Watson-bashing in the Australian sports media, and a lot of people even on this forum hate him too. It's easy to feel like a martyr. Fun, too.

Matt79

Global Moderator
This summer see Australia take on Sri Lanka and India in:

The Passion of Watto.

Rated M 15+