• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The week of all weeks for NZ Cricket

sportychic33

State 12th Man
Haha sorry bout that.

So...anyone know when we will find out what NZC are going to do?
I would expect that we would find out within the next two weeks what NZC is going to do regarding Coach and Captaincy, as the Sunday Star Times article which has been linked in a previous post, says that the board was meeting on Friday (yesterday). I would assume that any announcement would be made next week probably after an additional meeting

Flem274*

123/5
I would expect that we would find out within the next two weeks what NZC is going to do regarding Coach and Captaincy, as the Sunday Star Times article which has been linked in a previous post, says that the board was meeting on Friday (yesterday). I would assume that any announcement would be made next week probably after an additional meeting
Cool. Thanks for that.

Fiery

Banned
Pretty soon I hope, although I'll break down if Bracewell isn't given the sack.
Brace yourself then Perm (excuse the pun) because it's looking most likely that he will be retained from what I've read and heard but I could be wrong

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brace yourself then Perm (excuse the pun) because it's looking most likely that he will be retained from what I've read and heard but I could be wrong
Yeah well that'd be one of the silliest decisions that New Zealand Cricket could make at this current point in time, Bracwell has had his time and should've been given the flick a while ago.

sportychic33

State 12th Man
We have progress
New Zealand Cricket said:
Coach appointment process begins
New Zealand Cricket today announced that a process is underway to determine the future coach of the BLACKCAPS.

NZC CEO Justin Vaughan said a sub-committee has been formed to review the appropriate structure of the position and to determine a process to appoint a coach for the BLACKCAPS.

The sub-committee, which met for the first time on Tuesday, includes Justin Vaughan, NZC Board member Stephen Boock, BLACKCAPS General Manager Lindsay Crocker, NZC High Performance Manager Ric Charlesworth and New Zealand Cricket Players Association representative, Heath Mills.

Fiery

Banned
sounds promising indeed. Brace's hasn't done bad job but always too focused on OD cricket too much really