• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ireland world cup

headhunter

International Vice-Captain

dam straight.as an irish crickit fan for age its great to see the country going cricket mad!

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Me Headhunter and some other guy have been bowling a few overs with rubbers in art thats how ****ing mad it's got.
We got people spending their savings on a trip to West Indies when we made the Super 8's.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
oh its been amazing people going crickit mad an playing it everywhere.
Richard and who ever else thinks associates playing in the wc doesn't do them much good, can you take something from that? Playing and doing well in a world cup can boost cricket in a country a lot.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richard and who ever else thinks associates playing in the wc doesn't do them much good, can you take something from that? Playing and doing well in a world cup can boost cricket in a country a lot.
I don't think Richard was ever in much doubt about how it raises the popularity of the game, he just dislikes the fact that it lowers the standard of cricket.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
No, I think if i can remember right, he did question that and didn't see much for the associates to agian from playing in the wc.