• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Guardian (UK) rates the world's best 11 to take on Australia

Bazza

International 12th Man
That's better...:lol:

Man I'm never gonna get to bed - every time I make or read a post, one of you guys has made another one. I was gonna go to bed at 10! Slow down Rik and Marc!!

Please... :(

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Bazzaroodoo
That's better...:lol:

Man I'm never gonna get to bed - every time I make or read a post, one of you guys has made another one. I was gonna go to bed at 10! Slow down Rik and Marc!!

Please... :(
Hahahaha...bed? Why so early? I have my beer to keep my company and now my average messages a day is up to 15...wahooooo!!!

Bazza

International 12th Man
Why? Because I'm knackered after training. In fact I've been knackered for about 3 months now. Hence after a particularly bad week last week, I decided to bring my bedtime forward to 10pm. Guess I just need to get into a routine eh? (And not visit Cricketweb at like 9:30!!)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Why? Because I'm knackered after training. In fact I've been knackered for about 3 months now. Hence after a particularly bad week last week, I decided to bring my bedtime forward to 10pm. Guess I just need to get into a routine eh? (And not visit Cricketweb at like 9:30!!)
Training? :wow: I didn't have a cold I'd be up at the gym getting fit to mash those bowlers around with my Slaz V-100 on Sunday :D

Bazza

International 12th Man
Yeah I swim. Just 2 hours a day at the moment but that could increase to up to 20 hours a week after Christmas. Honestly these cricketers have an easy life! And don't even get me started on footballers...:rolleyes::(!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I swim. Just 2 hours a day at the moment but that could increase to up to 20 hours a week after Christmas. Honestly these cricketers have an easy life! And don't even get me started on footballers...:rolleyes::(!
Sheesh, I just do about an hour in the gym 2 or 3 days a week and a match every so often which makes me feel knackered. But it's worth it...as I've usually done something of note :)

Bazza

International 12th Man
Yeah, hence me needing lots of rest and sleep!

Also, remind me not to willingly do washing up again - you still get moaned at by women, who seem to hover near the kitchen just waiting for you to stick your head up! :baddevil:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, hence me needing lots of rest and sleep!

Also, remind me not to willingly do washing up again - you still get moaned at by women, who seem to hover near the kitchen just waiting for you to stick your head up! :baddevil:
Don't get me started on women :saint: