• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whatmore throws his hat into the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

I'll have to try and get you with an avatar challenge one day! :lol: Presumably we'd not see your face in the forums for the duration of the avatar, though. :dry:

Mind, if you can do it to DB, I can do it to you.

pasag

RTDAS
:laugh:

I'll have to try and get you with an avatar challenge one day! :lol: Presumably we'd not see your face in the forums for the duration of the avatar, though. :dry:

Mind, if you can do it to DB, I can do it to you.
Haha, willing to do it on the Australian England game coming up, with a suitable handicap in your favour as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, willing to do it on the Australian England game coming up, with a suitable handicap in your favour as well.
Such as?

Name your deal, I'll think about it.

Not saying I'll accept, mind. My avatar is a precious thing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You and Pasag tbh.

I don't want another B*witched avatar here.
Haha, almost too late - DB will very likely be joining you and hbh, possibly this Sunday. And I'll be constantly on the lookout from now on for those careless souls who throw out biiiiiiiig-ask challenges - and they shall be B*Witcheded.

pasag

RTDAS
Such as?

Name your deal, I'll think about it.

Not saying I'll accept, mind. My avatar is a precious thing.
If England win, or come within 50 runs or five wickets, I'll change my avatar till the end of the World Cup. Otherwise I get to change yours till the end of the WC.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
How long do I have to think it over?

And let's establish firm T&C - this regardless of whether the game is reduced, or even if it goes down to 31-per-side?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, yeah, and just to confirm - that means if Australia win by 49 runs or 4 wickets, it's Dickinson beats Gelman?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Me again - I'm off to work now, so don't think that just because I don't post for the next 5 hours I'm chickening-out. :dry:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure tbh, give us a better worded challenge in Richard's favour.
"If England win, or lose by less fifty runs or five wickets...." has a more definable quality to it I'd say. You could change it to 51 and 6 if you wanted to, of course.

Really hoping Australia hammer them now - I've never seen Richard with a different avatar as far as I can remember.

pasag

RTDAS
Ok, how about if England win or if England lose by less than 50 runs or they lose by less than 5 wickets (ie 4,3,2,1), I'll change my avatar to whatever Richard wants for the remainder of the Cup. If Australia win by 50 runs or more or if they win by 5 wickets or more (5,6,7 etc) I get to change Richard's avatar till the end of the World Cup. Offer open till the start of the game.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
"If England win, or lose by less fifty runs or five wickets...." has a more definable quality to it I'd say. You could change it to 51 and 6 if you wanted to, of course.

Really hoping Australia hammer them now - I've never seen Richard with a different avatar as far as I can remember.
I have, as a result of an avatar challenge in the Ashes 05. He didn't change it until early 06 though. I'll see if I can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.