• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics

What classification do you fall under?

• Total voters

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been really curious about this since I got on this forum, so here it comes out. I've always thought that the popularity of cricket is waning among the non-subcontinental nations (excepting Australia, perhaps). So I'd like to know the demographic of this forum. (If you choose others, please specify).

Edit: maybe some of you are not clear what I meant by "western" country. This includes:

WI
NZ
Aus
Eng
SA

So 33/3from3.3 you'd fall under the first category, not the 5th.
Wait so Canada and USA don't count as West :unsure: :wacko: ?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I wasn't really sure to call myself white or ethnic, but I chose white, but it doesn't really tell all. I live in England.

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
One parent has vague Asian/Middle Eastern origins, and the other is white, resulting in me being half and half sorta, but I look like a white person with pretty tanned skin.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Like ALlastair Cook?

(Not sure of his origins, but that's what he looks like, to me anyhow)

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Hmm sorta, I think he is normal white, just very tanned for some reason. I have the same skin tone as he does, but maybe not the ancestory.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've been really curious about this since I got on this forum, so here it comes out. I've always thought that the popularity of cricket is waning among the non-subcontinental nations (excepting Australia, perhaps). So I'd like to know the demographic of this forum. (If you choose others, please specify).
And yeah - I'm a Brit living in... Britain. :unsure: