• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

when will Jaysuriya retire ?

legglancer12

School Boy/Girl Captain
Didn't he retire last year, only to be talked back?

Hardly the actions of one with "no signs of retirement" to be fair.
wernt you the one who said about 3 years ago that Sanath was playing on the coat tails of his glories long years ago and he is a washed up has been ???? You even said that Trescothick is better ...... ???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dec 2006 < 3 years ago...

You've either been lurking around this forum for a long time or you're a duplicate-account guy...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You reckon? :blink: (or you know? :eek: :jawdrop: )

If not, I'd have to say I'd doubt it - Lg was a top guy, not one I'd expect to have multiple-accounts, and also one who had that "basic grasp of the English language" (plus the knowledge of CAPS-use and the like) we always talk about.

Of course, he might just've forgotten his password like Ming(ster).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You reckon? :blink: (or you know? :eek: :jawdrop: )

If not, I'd have to say I'd doubt it - Lg was a top guy, not one I'd expect to have multiple-accounts, and also one who had that "basic grasp of the English language" (plus the knowledge of CAPS-use and the like) we always talk about.

Of course, he might just've forgotten his password like Ming(ster).
Well I'm not exactly sure or anything, but I think the fact that LG12 is clearly a multiple account, the fact that their usernames are obviously, and the fact that LG12's join date is 11 days after LG's last activity all seem to point to such.

The posting style does seem a bit different though. Maybe he just got lazy.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just a bit.

But yeah... hadn't taken note of the exactness of the match. :surprise:

Lg, is that you? :unsure::bye::tabletalk:king::boat:

Slow Love™

International Captain
I love Jayasuriya, he'd be right up there in my top 5 cricketers (just in terms of favorites). It will obviously be fairly soon (I thought we might have seen the end of him last year, though it seemed like there were some political machinations at play), and I'll be sad to see him go. Such a great striker of the ball when on song, and I almost enjoy him as much with the ball in his hand, he's always looking to take control of a match by the scruff of the neck.

Oh, and obviously brilliant in the field, too.

Last edited:

legglancer12

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mate, you don't remember the good ole days? :(
Ha Ha .... yes I do sir ...... but you are spot on my friend, I just forgot my password as I am just totally overwhelmed by access codes and passwords (I have 12 at work And maybe another 10 for my banking brokerage and e-mail).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
A shame.

You, with your old account, are one of the longest-standing members of our community and it'd be a shame if you lost it.

Swervy

International Captain
yeah i would be happy for him to play until he was 75 really, I love watching him bat

legglancer12

School Boy/Girl Captain
A shame.

You, with your old account, are one of the longest-standing members of our community and it'd be a shame if you lost it.
Hey thanks for the kind words ...... yeah I've been hear for agers now, and it seems like some of the same old threads keep repeating themselves.