• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best In-swinging fast bowlers !

Best In swingers ?

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
Have you ever watched Gul bowl?
Well basicaly it's not about the one odd good yorker or some thing but it's like relying on what type of a swing through out the match . I remember that in 94 I guess I heard Wasim Akram saying that SA bowlers were relying basicaly on in-swing all the time and now they have focussed on out-swing .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
First of all my voting for England is a debateable issue . Secondly , I think that English bowlers do try a lot to bring the ball in (more than others) . And thirdly, Their success rate is NOT the basic issue over here !!!
What, so they don't need to actually swing it in, they just need to try? :confused: