• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tait or Johnson?

Who should replace McGrath?

• S.Tait

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • M.Johnson

Votes: 39 84.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh

International Regular
Johnson. Hilfenhaus next in line. Tait will be Lee's replacement when the time comes.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah :laugh: I heard about this, that she was doing videos with 3 stars from different professions and one of them being Brett Lee, but I didn't know it already came out.

Good find.

adharcric

International Coach
Turbinator said:
Yeah :laugh: I heard about this, that she was doing videos with 3 stars from different professions and one of them being Brett Lee, but I didn't know it already came out.

Good find.
Dude, B4U was playing in the background (a Bollywood channel) and all of a sudden I hear a white guy singing. Look harder and it's Brett Lee ...

Slow Love™

International Captain
adharcric said:
This is random but I just saw Brett Lee in a hindi music video with Asha Bhonsle. :huh: Click here. He needs to stick to cricket.
Bwahahahaha!

"I know I'm different, I'm not Indian...... I'll even learn some Hiiiiinnnnddiiiiii...." A bit more convincing in his attraction to the older woman, IMO.

Oh, and Johnson over Tait.

howardj

International Coach
Hell no.

Bout the only guy in Australia who can consistently swing the ball.

He's young.

He's got a good solid action.

He's the leading wicket-taker this year.

In short, he ticks all the boxes.

howardj

International Coach
Tubby Taylor was the first guy to rate Hilfenhaus, that I know of - two seasons ago, he predicted he'd play for Australia. If there is one guy I'd like to see on the selection panel, it's Tubbs. Knows his cricket that chap.

Josh

International Regular
howardj said:
Tubby Taylor was the first guy to rate Hilfenhaus, that I know of - two seasons ago, he predicted he'd play for Australia. If there is one guy I'd like to see on the selection panel, it's Tubbs. Knows his cricket that chap.
Anywhere where we don't have to put up with his rediculously fast speech is fine with me!!

Josh

International Regular
Laurrz said:
Hilfenhaus!!! ?
Is still a tad inexperienced at state level. Give him another year or 2. Might find himself in a touring squad soon enough.

aussie tragic

International Captain
umm.... Johnson has been 12th man for all 4 tests Ashes tests so far, plus he'll also be 12th man again in Sydney....so what was the question again??? :)