• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lee's Back

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
he has bowled well ever since he got back to Aus, where the pitches obviously suit him better, also, for most it only7 takes 1 or 2 good performances to get their confidence up

Eclipse

International Debutant
Originally posted by Paid The Umpire
OOOoooo

lee is back!

that is so a crock of ****

how can you say he is back to his best! It is like me scoring a fifty after get three ducks in a row...

I MUST BE BACK! One performace and he's back, is a true load of...

Steve Waugh for example scores a ton, and then failed to anything in the Ashes Test.

Therefore he might be back but give Bichel or Flemming or Williams or another bowler a shot.
Its not the fact he took 10 wkts for the match its the way he bowled it was better than I have ever seen him bowl it was as if a transformation came over him and suddenly he stoped bowling bad balls.
His wkts were almost all top order batsman of the likes of Cox twice Watson twice Deviuto twice Marsh etc.. mostly clean bowled LBW or Cought behind to.

Ok it may not be wise to say hes back after 1 good performance but Ill tell you it was just the way he bowled that impressed me and If he bowls like that in the future he will take wkts against the best teams.

DirtySocks

Cricket Spectator
Binga is just sheer speed, and is often erratic, the guy is over rated and isn't good enough to be in the team.Flemmings/Bichel/Brachen are all better than lee.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Also agemaster you talk about pitches suiting him well this one dident the other fast bowlers really did nothing at all and the pitch was really slow and unresponsive to pace.

wahindiawah

Banned
And it wasn't an international match either!!!

Brett gets a favourable response only because he's very fast not because he can bowl well, somone like Flemming who is ten times better than that crap Lee is made to sit out while Lee gets the chance to be in the side.Unfortunate indeed!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well he's performed well again. I think he's made a big statement with those performances and has done more then enough to claim place in the second test....But for once !!! the guys back to form and wicket taking ways FOR ONCE NO ADVICE FOR THE POOR GUY !! :(!
let him perform.