View Poll Results: Do you believe this B.C.G is better than yours?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 25.00%
  • No

    1 25.00%
  • Even

    1 25.00%
  • Unsure

    1 25.00%
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Your Backyard Cricket Ground

  1. #1
    Banned Stumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind the Stumps
    Posts
    1,071

    Your Backyard Cricket Ground

    This is my first thread. Just wondering and hoping if you guys would take photos of your Backyard Cricket Ground (B.C.G) I just took some of photos of mine so here they are.


    First one is the batters view, second is the bowlers, third is a view of the whole pitch but i was aming for a view of the leg side and the fourth is also a view of the whole pitch bur i was aiming for the offside.

    As you can see it is hard to score on the offside and up the ramp is four. Over the pool is 6. Hit the house out, the usual
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stumped; 10-12-2006 at 01:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Warrnambool
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumped
    This is my first thread. Just wondering and hoping if you guys would take photos of your Backyard Cricket Ground (B.C.G) I just took some of photos of mine so here they are.


    First one is the batters view, second is the bowlers, third is a view of the whole pitch but i was aming for a view of the leg side and the fourth is also a view of the whole pitch bur i was aiming for the offside.

    As you can see it is hard to score on the offside and up the ramp is four. Over the pool is 6. Hit the house out, the usual
    gday mate! nice backyard setup you got there!

    Ill get photos of mine fairly soon when i get my phone back, it could be another 2 weeks though

    But mine is awesome!

    i have 4 acres of grass but ive used a good portion of it and mowed and dried out a crease!!

    backyard cricket is awesome.

    Later

    Dave

  3. #3
    Banned Stumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind the Stumps
    Posts
    1,071
    Bummer!.....i was hoping more people would reply and post their photos of their backyard ground. This thread hasnt caught on as much as i wanted it too. Oh well, ill keep waiting for replies.

  4. #4
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    26,951
    This part of the forum is usually pretty lifeless. I`ll try and take some photos next time we play.
    Jesus saves

    proudly supporting Liverpool FC


  5. #5
    Banned Stumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind the Stumps
    Posts
    1,071
    ok thanks....y is it lifeless???

  6. #6
    Cricketer Of The Year James90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    7,572
    Seems quite similar to mine except the house is on the legside and over the fence is the neighbour's yard. However I think your pitch is a little too flat and bouncy for the proper backyard experience so I voted "unsure"
    Stedders' Supported XI (in batting order)
    NJ Kruger, *SM Katich, LA Carseldine, MEK Hussey, Mohammad Ashraful, NT Broom, AA Noffke, +Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, DE Bollinger, WAP Mendis.

    CricketWeb Black!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    I think Ponting forgot to take his Swiss Ulti-Vites when he was on 99 not out.
    RIP Fardin.

  7. #7
    Banned Stumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind the Stumps
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by James90
    Seems quite similar to mine except the house is on the legside and over the fence is the neighbour's yard. However I think your pitch is a little too flat and bouncy for the proper backyard experience so I voted "unsure"
    Fair enough,we also have another pitch up behind the pool that really has the proper backyard experience. But we play most of our games down the bottom.

  8. #8
    Banned Stumped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind the Stumps
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by davo_guitarman View Post
    gday mate! nice backyard setup you got there!

    Ill get photos of mine fairly soon when i get my phone back, it could be another 2 weeks though

    But mine is awesome!

    i have 4 acres of grass but ive used a good portion of it and mowed and dried out a crease!!

    backyard cricket is awesome.

    Later

    Dave
    its been many days since u posted this, not forcing u to but siad u might take some pics, well r u gonna?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Domestic cricket revamp.
    By brockley in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 30-11-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. Domestic cricket goes live on FOX SPORTS
    By Haddin in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 16-05-2006, 08:28 AM
  3. An interesting take on cricket
    By honestbharani in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-03-2006, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
  5. Cricket v/s Baseball
    By chekmeout in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 26-07-2005, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •