• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zahid

shortpitched713

International Captain
Anwar Ali and Jamshed Ahmed are two off the top of my head. Samiullah from the current squad is a left armer and has an impressive FC record, and I'm sure there are plenty others like him with similar domestic records. Not to mention the considerable talents of Umar Gul, who is still developing. Plus we'll have Asif back in the team in a year and we know what he can do. Its not all doom and gloom here Xuhaib, things just look pretty bleak in the short term.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Anwar is a one trick pony just see how Piyush Chawla handeled him I predict he will be found out at the top level, Jamshed is gun but he still not physically strong to play international cricket atleast need another 2-3 years of full Domestic cricket as for Samiullah dont get fooled by his domestic record he is quite ordinary.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Mohhamad Zahid used to play at my club, i just found out he played for a Huyton last year and seemed to be more of a batsman than anything else.

I had a big argument with my mate from the cricket club as to whether he was the fastest ever, i still think it was Shoaib because i have no evidence to prove otherwise.