• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

buban

Cricket Spectator
i wus lookin for the 20 20 blow out between wes indies and new zland but cant find it:huh: if any one finds it can you give me the link.

Natman20

International Debutant
buban said:
i wus lookin for the 20 20 blow out between wes indies and new zland but cant find it:huh: if any one finds it can you give me the link.
the Blackcaps site has video highlights ithink in their 431 club

dinu23

International Debutant
the upmire can call him back I think. it happend in match between sri lanka and australia. symonds was given out and then he was called back by the umpire.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah you can definitely be called back. I saw it a few years ago in a domestic one dayer when a player was incorrectly ran out (the bails had already been dislodged, and the fielding team didn't remove a stump like you're meant to when they 'ran him out'). Umpire signals it by kinda hugging himself.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
shortpitched713 said:
Why would you have clips of Wasim Akram and Saeed Anwar in a World Cup 2007 video? :wacko:
why people gotta be critical about everything...i didn't even make this....the 1st one was the 1 i was taking about like a comerrcial even though it would have to be faster.....the second one is like the opening you know like hightlights from the past bit for every team kind of thing....dont be critical its just kind of what a comercial should to me......

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
shortpitched713 said:
Not saying you made it, just wondering about why those guys were included.
Well I believe those clips are out to capture the excitement of the previous WC, in order to attract people for this one, and that's why guys like Wasim and Anwar are in there.