• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which television channel will telecast Sri Lanka tri-series in the country you are?

Binit

Cricket Spectator
When it comes to cricket matches, all we cricket lovers can do is to start finding the channel which will be doing the telecast.. At least in my country where they keep on giving telecast right to different channel with every new series.

So I am hoping that your answers will help other viewers find their channel world wide.

Let me start - In India, it will be on Tensports.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just checked the foxtel tv guide and i came to know that they don't telecast the Ind-Sri-Rsa tri series, as the England Vs Pakistan test matches are under contract..

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i'm not sure, but on skysports on one of the 800 channels most of the cricket from Asia if England are not playing show, but you have to pay for it.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Your more than likely to pick it up on one of the indian channels around the 800's on sky digital, Zee TV, B4U, I think theres a south african channel, but im not sure