• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Results

sp_blocka

Cricket Spectator
Anyone wanna post results from any Backyard cricket matches, your free to do it here. I'll give u a free sample of one time when i got pumped at home by a person who can hardly bat properly hehe!

Steve.

sp_blocka

Cricket Spectator
28th November 2001
10 Innings Match - Garth Park

Matt
14 14 25 41 82 14 18 0 172 0 (380)
Steve
36 18 17 43 1 4 36 16 2 0 (173)

The 9th Innings was where I lost. Simply pathetic, eventually reverting to a bit of underarm bowling, where i was also punished. Shouldve got a few edges, but all to no avail.

Batting performance was simply not good enough. The last 3 or 4 were not enough to keep the pace, and making 0 against 172 was a big mistake.

One note to everyone, never get frustrated, you'll play some pretty stupid shots!

[Edited on 12/25/01 by sp_blocka]

sp_blocka

Cricket Spectator
Anyone want to see their results put onto a website, give me an email to spnarf@hotmail.com, get in touch, and i'll see wot i can do. Any news on the game would be hot too!

I dont know why i do this, probably cos im bored during the holidays, but hey its somethin to do.

the site is -

backyard.freeservers.com

................................ :laugh:

RMF

Cricket Spectator
killed mi friend

me-two innings game-338*-31fours in a row at i point
richard-1&0
2nd game
me-72&10*
richard-41and39
rules- 15overs=1hand 1 bounce in the garden on the full out